Psychotherapy for individuals, couples, children and families
Welcome to Schroeder Associates!
Since opening our office in 1981, we have been committed to providing professional and ethical psychological and chemical dependency services. We make every effort to keep current with the latest research developments in mental health care.
Each day we face the problems of living, from family problems to loss, death, grief, anxiety, depression, fears, martial problems, and job-related stress. Each of us are also confronted with life cycle issues such as childhood puberty, adolescence, mid-life challenges, menopause, retirement and aging.
The stress caused by such problems can affect us both psychologically and physically. Research indicates that about 80% of patients visits to physicians can be traced to psychological conflict, emotional stress, behavior, and lifestyle.
With Counseling and Psychotherapy, you can:
- Explore life's complex emotions, relationships, responsibilities, choices and meaning
- Reduce or eliminate self-defeating thinking, behaviors and addictions
- Increase emotional intimacy and martial satisfaction
- Increase family functioning and reduce family stress
- Learn new responses and coping skills to deal more effectively with life's problems.
- Explore use of Psychopharmacology and Medication Management